I love snowmen. I have a huge collection of snowmen and always make lots of snowman-inspired crafts before Christmas. This year, I started off my holiday crafting with snowman gift tags.
1) Start by punching a hole in the tag. Then color the top third of the tag to make the snowman's hat. No need to do a good job, as you're just providing a base color for the Stickles.
2) Paint a layer of Stickles over the ink.
3) Use the black Enamel Accents to create the snowman's face, being careful not to touch the wet Stickles. Set the tag aside to dry.
4) In the meantime, cut a triangle nose from the orange scrap paper. Apply a layer of Stickles and set aside to dry.
5) When the tag and nose are dry to the touch, use a Pop Dot to put the nose in place.
6) Apply Decorative Snow to the hat. Set aside until completely dry.