Olympics-Themed Thank You Card
Materials: white cardstock, paint (blue, black, red, yellow, green), cardboard tubes, pen
1. Dip a cardboard tube into black paint, then stamp it on the card. It should be centered near the top of the card.
2. Stamp the blue ring to the left of the black, allowing a slight overlap.
3. Stamp the red ring to the right of the black, allowing the same slight overlap.
4. Stamp the yellow ring below the blue and black rings, allowing overlap.
5. Stamp the green ring below the black and red rings, allowing overlap.
6. Use the pen to add "Thank You!" to the card.