- Living History Farms
- Iowa State Capitol (free!)
- State Historical Museum of Iowa (free!)
- Zombie Burger + Shake Lab
- Western Historic Trails Center (free!)
- Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge (free!)
We also had great fun exploring Iowa virtually through Little Passports. The highlight for me was watching Trevor test a working LEGO waterwheel he built. And the bacon-wrapped corndogs he made were excellent!
Try a craft inspired by Iowa! Click the link below the picture to go to the tutorial.
Post a Comment
I moderate comments, so you will not see yours appear right away. Please check back if you had a question; I promise to answer it as soon as I see it. Thank you for taking the time to comment!