I get a lot of requests for recommendations for the best scrapbook supplies. Below are my favorite tools, adhesives, and other basics. I didn't include consumables like paper and embellishments because they come and go so quickly, but some of my favorite brands include Simple Stories, Echo Park, Paper House Productions, Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, and Photo Play Paper. Thank you for using my affiliate links!
- Fiskars microtip scissors - My all-time favorite scissors - equally great for lefties and righties!
- Fiskars bypass paper trimmer - Self-sharpening, perfectly straight cuts on paper and photos.
- Centering ruler - This makes it SO easy to line things up without measuring.
- Tombow Mono tape runner - My #1 adhesive for paper and photos
- Glue Dots - I use a bunch of different sizes in both crafting and scrapbooking
- Martha Stewart Glittering Glue - My favorite liquid adhesive
- Red Tape - The most secure way to add heavy embellishments to projects.
- Bazzill cardstock - I get the bulk packs of white, black, and kraft (other colors by the sheet).
- Crop-a-Dile Big Bite - This powerful punch gets used out of the scraproom as often as in it.
- Micron Pen Set - The best journaling pens by far.
- Circle Squeeze Punch - My favorite, most versatile punch.
- Staz-On Ink - Works on all sorts of slick surfaces, including photos!
Post a Comment
I moderate comments, so you will not see yours appear right away. Please check back if you had a question; I promise to answer it as soon as I see it. Thank you for taking the time to comment!