How to Make a Mandala Coloring Page in PicMonkey
11. Now it's time for the magic! Duplicate the layer, then use the tool to flip it vertically. Move it into the upper left quadrant.
- geodes and painting techniques to mimic geodes
- stacking blocks that aren't cubes
- tall, narrow rainbows with non-traditional colors
- resin, paint pouring, and marbling
- 'Colors of the World' products and greater representation of human diversity
- high gloss paints, often painted leaving some bare wood exposed
- ready-to-use kits
- paint by number
- potted plants
- vinyl / DIY tumblers
Rabbits are fascinating animals. Over the past 10 years since we adopted Trouble, I've been sharing all sorts of information about bunnies and what makes them special. It's time to test yourself to see what you've know!
A) DermopteraB) EdentataC) LagomorphaD) Rodentia
A) 12B) 16C) 18D) 20
A) Directly in frontB) Directly in backC) On their leftD) On their right
A) sweat glandsB) a pancreasC) a dorsal nerve cord
D) pads on the soles of their feet
A) regulating temperatureB) attracting a mateC) communicating emotion / mood
D) maintaining balance while running
A) 9 yearsB) 12 yearsC) 15 yearsD) 18 years
A) 8%B) 15%C) 23%D) 28%
A) 90°FB) 94°FC) 98°FD) 102°F
A) 4B) 12
A) 0.5 inch to 1 inchB) 1 to 3 inchesC) 3 to 5 inches
D) 5 to 7 inches
1. C) Rabbits are lagomorphs. Other members of this order include pikas and hares.
2. C) Rabbits have four toes and a dew claw on each front foot. They have four toes on each back foot.
3. A) Rabbits have a blind spot directly in front of their nose.
4. D) Rabbits do not have pads on their feet. Instead, they have a thick cushion of fur.
5. B) Rabbits use their ears to regulate their temperature, communicate their emotions, and maintain balance when they run. Ears do not play a role in attracting a mate.
6. D) The longest-lived rabbit reached 18 years old.
7. A) A rabbit's skeleton makes up approximately 8% of its body weight.
8. D) A healthy rabbit's body temperature is around 102°F.
9. C) Adult rabbits have 28 teeth.
10. C) Rabbit teeth grow from 3-5 inches a year.
It's Day 3 of Bunny Week 2021 and I have another craft for you. Not only is it adorable (if I do say so myself), but this project uses up the craft sticks that have knots and other flaws that kids (and craft bloggers) usually reject. Affiliate links below.
Did you know that some penguins live in warm climates, one species as far north as the equator? I mention this because we've somehow decided as a society that penguins only live in very cold places (not true) and thus are a winter bird, as if they cease to exist in spring, summer, or fall (also not true). There's an unwritten law that penguin crafting must take place in December and January only. Likewise, owl crafting is for the fall. Flamingo crafts should occur in the summer. None of this makes any sense, since the birds obviously live year-round, but I don't make the rules.
March is when we make bluebird crafts.
So how did you do with guessing the brands I used? Ready for the answers?
How many did you get right? Let me know in the comments! And when you make your own name art, let me know so I can try to guess which fonts you used.