First a clown, then a cockatiel... what's next? A macaw, of course! He's a bird, but he looks a little sheepish.
Macaw Popcorn Box
- World Market popcorn box
- Kunin felt (white, blue, yellow, black)
- Fiskars scissors
- large googly eyes
- Martha Stewart craft glue
- Orville Redenbacher popcorn
- Wilton Candy Melts (yellow, green, blue)
- parchment paper
- Cut the white felt to size and wrap it around the popcorn box.
- Wrap yellow felt around the bottom 2/3 of the popcorn box.
- Glue the eyes onto the white felt.
- Cut a black beak and glue it where the white and yellow felt meet.
- Cut a pair of wings from the blue felt and glue them to the sides of the box.
- Pop the popcorn. Place each color of candy melts in a separate bowl and melt them, following the package instructions. Pour popcorn into the melted coating and stir. Spread the popcorn onto parchment paper to dry.
- Fill the popcorn box with popcorn. When you reach the top, arrange the colors so that yellow is on the outside, then green, and blue in the center.
bookmarked!!, I like your site!ReplyDelete