If you're not familiar with Pinners Conference, it is a creative person's dream come true. The two-day conference features 108 classes, exhibits, and shopping, all focused on the kinds of things you see (and drool over) on Pinterest. The classes are divided into the following categories:
- DIY and Craft: "DIY to Make You Sigh"
- Food Arts: "Yum Yum Give Me Some"
- Party Planning: "It's My Party"
- Home and Home Decor: "Let's Play House"
- Lifestyle and Learning: "My Wonderful Life"
- Quilting and Sewing: "Sew Awesome"
- Photography: "Let's Get a Snapshot"
- Beauty and Fashion: "Hey Good Lookin"
- Health and Fitness: "Let's Get Physical"
So what will I be teaching? My class is part of the Lifestyle and Learning track and is all about educational travel.
I'll be sharing all my best my tips, tricks, and hints for incorporating learning into family travel in a way that is easy, affordable, and FUN. I am creating a bunch of printable resources for the class, which is keeping me very busy.
Pinners California takes place March 8-9, 2019 at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, California! When you get your tickets, enter the coupon code DEROSIER to save 10% on your purchase. I hope to see you there!