Tis the season for Christmas shopping! Because I hate crowds, I'll be doing most of my shopping online on or before Cyber Monday. Today I'm sharing part two of my Gift Guide. (Here is yesterday's guide to gifts for kids, teens, and families.) Everything is something I own and/or tried, love, and want. If you click a link and make any purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting My Creative Life!
I love to bake almost as much as I love to eat, which is a lot. I've listed some of my absolute favorite things that the cook / baker in your life is sure to love. I have tons more suggestions, so just ask if you need more ideas.
- Silpat Baking Mats - I've had the rectangular ones for years - round ones on my wish list!
- Alphabet Cookie Cutters - cookies, fondant, pie dough - so versatile and I love them
- Star Cookie Cutters - I love these too (and everything else Ateco makes)
- OXO Cookie Scoops - I have these in three different sizes and love them all
- The Daily Cookie - cookies for each date based on history, special events, holidays, etc.
- Wreck the Halls - hilarious no matter how many times I read it
- Everything by Wilton - I recommend everything - my favorite brand for baking, hands down
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker - ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt - this machine is a dream
- Food Network Magazine - the whole family reads and enjoys it
- Don't Try This At Home - one of many behind-the-scenes chef books that I absolutely love
- The Professional Chef - a must-have for any semi-serious home cook
Our family does a lot of traveling via car, airplane, and cruise ship. Below are some of our travel essentials, plus one silly item that I couldn't resist adding.
- Mogics Travel Power Strip - crucial if you need to charge more than one phone, laptop, etc. while traveling
- CapturePRO Camera Clip - eliminate neck pain by clipping a DSLR to a backpack strap when you're on the go
- Sea-Bands - motion sickness used to be a major problem for me until I started using these
- Preggie Pops/Drops - intended for morning sickness, but just as effective for motion sickness
- Boarding Pass Holder / Travel Wallet - safe, secure, and convenient way to hold tickets, a passport, and more
- Wikki Stix Travel Set - fun for creative kids (and their moms) while traveling, waiting for food, etc.
- Travel Bingo - just like I had when I was a kid!
- Mad Libs on the Road - really fun and makes the time fly by
- CalPack Rolling Backpack - the perfect size for short trips, as a carry-on, or at the Creativation show
- TIKKA Head Lamp - useful for not disturbing others when reading in bed or getting up early
- Magnetic Hooks - so handy for hanging hats, conference lanyards, etc. out of the way
- TravelJohn - never used these myself (thank god) but friends love them - fun for a white elephant gift!
I have a page dedicated to my very favorite tools and other craft supplies, so go check them out first and then come back. Are you back? Good. Here are more ideas.
- Deflecto Tilt Bin Organizers - Deflecto is the absolute best for sturdy, functional, attractive organizers
- Photo Soft Box - makes a huge difference when photographing finished crafts
- Scrapbook.com gift card - can't go wrong with a gift card! CYBER2017 - 10% off!
- Adult Coloring Books - great designs, thick paper, high quality
- PicMonkey subscription - I cannot stress enough how much I love PicMonkey
- Premier Yarn - my all-time favorite yarn
- Folk Art Extreme Glitter - all of the sparkle with none of the mess
Of course I have a gift guide for rabbit owners! I considered making a guide for rabbits, but not many of them read my blog. So rabbit owners it is.
- Just Bunnies Calendar - absolutely adorable
- Rabbit Pendant Necklace - look for this in photos of me because I wear it often
- Bunny T-Shirt - haha!
- Another Bunny Shirt - so many cute bunny shirts out there!
- One Final Bunny Shirt - I love this
- Rabbit Decal - it comes in a car decal too!
- House Rabbit Handbook - everything you need to know about house rabbits
- House Rabbit Society Donation or Membership - ♥
I have tons more ideas, but I had to cut my lists off at some point. If you would like more suggestions, please ask! Happy shopping!