I had so much fun turning a popcorn box into a clown! Since the materials were already out, I decided to decorate another box. This time it's a cockatiel. Enjoy!
Cockatiel Popcorn Box
- Cut white felt to size and wrap it around the popcorn box.
- Glue the googly eyes near the top of the box.
- Cut two orange circles from felt and glue them below the eyes and to the sides.
- Cut a beak from grey felt and glue it between the orange cheeks.
- Cut a pair of wings from the white felt and glue them to the sides of the box.
- Pop the popcorn. Put the candy melts in a bowl and melt them, following the package instructions. Pour popcorn into the melted coating and stir. Spread the popcorn onto parchment paper to dry.
- Fill the popcorn box with popcorn.