It's Day 2 of Bunny Week 2018!
I've been having great fun with Easter Wonders Color Art! (affiliate link) The book is full of adorable bunny images, so I used one page to make some egg cups for Easter. It's a really easy project that requires only a few supplies. It's such a fun way to display colored eggs on the table at Easter. (Or for Bunny Week, if you're the sort of family that sets a holiday table for that occasion.)
Bunny Egg Cup
- white paint
- cardboard tube
- Easter Wonders Color Art
- Prismacolor markers (I used 3 of the cool greys and deco pink)
- microtip scissors
- Glue Dots
- dyed eggs
- Cut the cardboard tube into 1" rings, then paint each piece white.
- While the rings are drying, complete the coloring page.
- Use the microtip scissors to cut out each bunny image.
- Attach a Glue Dot to the dried ring, then press the bunny into place.
- Set a dyed egg into each egg cup.
Love love love this! LOVING that bunny!!!!!ReplyDelete