It's Day 3 of Bunny Week and I have another bunny craft for you!
This little pouch is super easy to make. Once it's done, you can fill it with a note and some treats to give to someone special.
- Business-sized envelope
- Pink pen
- Black pen
1. Seal the envelope. Leaving the sealed side up, turn the envelope 90° and draw a bunny head with the pencil.
2. Cut along the pencil lines. Save the scraps. Turn the envelope over so the sealed side is down.
3. Trim 1/8" off ONLY the front layer of the ears. Leave the back layer untouched. Save the pieces you cut off, as they become the whiskers.
4. Cut a nose from the scraps. Place a piece of scrap paper between the two layers of ears. Color the nose and just the front layer of the ears with the pink pen.
5. Remove the scrap paper.
6. Glue the nose and whiskers in place. Add eyes and a mouth and the bunny is done!