Among my 18 unfinished layouts was a page about Trevor's preschool graduation.  It was basically done except for the title.  I had some pale lavender stickers that were the perfect size and font, but the color was completely wrong for the page.  So I painted them.

When I lifted them off the sticker paper, the paint trails between letters stuck!  It was pretty cool, but not for this layout.  So I gave them a quick trim.

I adhered the letters to the page and was getting ready to scan it when I noticed that the title did not say 'graduation' as I'd planned, but instead said 'gradnation.'  Phooey.  I put the u on upside down.  I managed to fix it without damage, thank goodness. 

(Inspired by Julie DeGuia's "Kindergarten" Creating Keepsakes, Sept 2010)


  1. Thanks for the reminder that I can change my alphas to be what I need! I tend to forget that!

  2. I loveeeeeeeeee this!!! I loveeeeee those photos and loving how you did/fixed that title! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


I moderate comments, so you will not see yours appear right away. Please check back if you had a question; I promise to answer it as soon as I see it. Thank you for taking the time to comment!