I love how it turned out, although it was quite different than I intended! I'd chosen the floral side of this two-sided paper by Chickaniddy Crafts as the background, with a strip of the stripe as a title.
It looked really good, so I took it all apart and glued it. Somehow, I glued the background paper on upside down, with the stripes showing instead of the floral. I was really mad at myself. I *hate* when a project looks just the way I want it and I have to take it apart to add adhesive and hope I put it back together correctly. It's my absolute least favorite part of scrapbooking. But then I decided that the stripes looked pretty cool and that Ellia's photo pops against the really light background. She loved it, which is all I really care about.