Trevor's book club meets once a month at the library. I usually spend the first 15 minutes checking out books, then the rest of the time either reading or crafting. This month, I whipped up some name art.
Graph Paper Grid Name Art
- graph paper
- pens (black, plus three colors)
How to Make It:
1. Use a black pen to create a grid of squares. My graph paper was tiny, so I chose to enlarge the squares four times larger. My overall square was 7 x 7.
2. Fill in the letters of your name, one per square, working from left to right. When you reach the end of your name, start back with the first letter and keep going. Each letter should fill the square it is in.
3. Choose a different color and fill in every other square, tracing around the letters.
4. Use the final color to fill in the remaining squares.
5. Cut out the completed grid and glue it to cardstock.