Salt Dough Fox Magnet
- salt dough (2 parts flour, 1 part salt, 1 part water)
- rolling pin
- star cookie cutter
- brown felt-tip pen
- craft glue
- googly eyes
- black Sharpie
- Roll out the salt dough.
- Cut a star shape and set it aside for several days until it is completely dry.
- Use the brown pen to color the fox's face. Use the photo as a guide.
- Glue the googly eyes in place.
- Color the rhinestone with the black Sharpie. When it is dry, glue it in place.
- Attach the magnet to the back of the fox.