Do you recognize the supplies I used? They're leftovers from the six months I've been the Flamingo Four Coordinator! Here's a rundown:
- November Flamingo Four: I used the Clam Bake Glimmer Mist to give some color and shine to the paper that holds the sentiment.
- December Flamingo Four: A little grey paint transformed the Maya Road chipboard frame into a resting place for the initial.
- January Flamingo Four: The only item still left from January was the sparkly Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue button. It adds fun shine to the card.
- February Flamingo Four: The base of the card is Heidi Swapp "Vintage Chic" patterned paper. There's a subtle ledger print on the B-side, which provided nice, straight guidelines for writing my message on the inside.
- March Flamingo Four: The yellow and striped papers are Pink Paislee's "Indigo Bleu." I love the colors and subtle patterns.
- April Flamingo Four: The S is from Pink Paislee's 'Parisian Anthology' Corrugated Alphabet. This was only the second letter I've used from the package, so expect to see these pop up plenty of times in the future!
I had so much fun challenging myself to use up the leftovers! It was tempting to skip a month (I'm looking at you, January button...) but in the end I think the card shows a perfect marriage of Flamingo Scraps products and my style.