I made this sketch recently, my tenth:
I used it to make the second of two layouts from Easter 2013.
I was happy with the layout... until I scanned it. As soon as I saw it on the screen, I didn't like the way some of the letters in the title seemed to disappear. It looked fine in real life, but I decided to change it so that it would look ok digitally too.
I didn't want to spend too much time making the change, nor did I want to use new supplies. So I carefully peeled up the a and the e and added some turquoise ink to them. The title is much easier to read now.
One simple change and now I'm satisfied with how it looks both in real life and digitally.