You know you're a kid's craft blogger if...
- no one in your household is allowed to get rid of empty toilet paper tubes
- friends ask you for ideas for their obscure party themes
- you can make literally anything with a paper plate
- at birthday parties, the guest of honor gives the crumpled tissue paper to you as the gifts are opened
- you own every product Crayola makes
- your own artwork is displayed on the refrigerator alongside your child's
- colorful paper plates really get you thinking
- you look at a Twinkie and think, 'Narwhal!'
- you're able to turn packing material into valentines
Guilty as charged!!
I collected all the packing materials that showed up at my house for a week, then ran them through my friend Sheena's Big Shot machine. Everything cut beautifully, from bubble wrap to chipboard to that thin foam sheet stuff in the 1st and 3rd photos.
Once I had the various parts, it was just a matter of layering them and gluing them to a white card base. Except one that I put on black cardstock rather than white.
This one is for my valentine, Steve, who is celebrating his birthday today. Happy birthday, Steve! I love you.